Model Range Information
OneFlow Series - Industrial High Flow
Models OF1465-50 and OF1665-75
OneFlow® Anti-Scale System
Connection Sizes: 2" (50mm)
Flow Rates: From 30 gpm to 450 gpm (114 lpm to 1703 lpm)
The OneFlow® Anti-Scale System provides protection from scale formation on internal and external plumbing surfaces. The OneFlow® system may be installed at the point-of-entry to a building to treat both hot* and cold water, or it can be located directly before a water heater, boiler, or other hot water-using device that requires protection from the ill effects of hard water. OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles, as water travels through the media filled tank. These precipitated micro-crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain, thereby having a greatly reduced ability to react negatively like dissolved hardness does. The system requires very little maintenance, no backwashing, no salt, and no electricity. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in pipes, water heaters, boilers and on fixtures are no longer a concern.
OneFlow® is not a water softener or a chemical additive (like anti-scalants or sequestrants). It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and years of successful residential and commercial applications. OneFlow® is the one water treatment device that effectively provides scale protection and is a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering chemicals.
- Chemical-free scale prevention and protection – converts hardness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow® an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness
- Virtually maintenance free – No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add
- No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
- Improves efficiency of all water using appliances – both hot** and cold
- Simple sizing & installation – all you need to know is pipe size and the peak flow rate
- Perfect system for towns or communities where water softeners are banned or restricted
- Manifold assemblies for easy installation of multi-tank, highflown applications (Can be operated in parallel for high flow applications.)
- OneFlow® does not remove minerals or add sodium to the water supply
- OneFlow® can be installed as pre-treatment to reverse osmosis (OneFlow® should be the last stage in treatment unless a point-of-use system is being used down stream.)
|Model||Maximum Flow Rate||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection|
|OF1465-50||50 gpm (189.3 lpm)||2" (50mm) PVC Union with 90° Socket||2" (50mm) PVC Socket|
|OF1665-75||75 gpm (283.9 lpm)||2" (50mm) PVC Union with 90° Socket||2" (50mm) PVC Socket|
OF1465RM Media should be replaced every 3 years
OF1665RM Media should be replaced every 3 years
Independent scientific testing has confirmed Template Assisted Crystallisation (TAC) technology provides scale reduction of over 95+%. Testing was conducted under protocol based on DVGW W512 test to access control of scale formation.
|Peak Flow Rates - Weights|
|Dry Weight||54 lbs||31.8 kgs||88 lbs||30.8 kgs|
|Service Weight||350 lbs||158.8 kgs||420 lbs||190.6 kgs|
|Maximum Flow Rate***|
*** Exceeding maximum flow can reduce effectiveness and void warranty.
< 5 psi pressure drop @ Maximum Flow Rate
The information above shows flow rate data for our large single tanks (50gpm & 75gpm), high-flow applications with OneFlow utilize multiple tanks, plumbed in parallel, to meet flow rates from 100 gpm up to and above 1000gpm or more.
|Feed Water Chemistry Requirements|
|pH||6.5 to 8.5|
|Hardness (maximum)||75 grains (1300 ppm CaCO3)|
|Water Pressure||15psi to 100psi (103 kPa to 6.9 bar)|
|Temperature||40°F to 110°F (5°C to 43°C)|
|Iron (maximum)||0.3 mg/l|
|Manganese (maximum)||0.05 mg/l|
|Oil & H2S||None allowed|
|Silica (maximum)||10 ppm|
Water known to have heavy loads of dirt and debris may require pre-filtration prior to OneFlow.
The overall height and the height of the inlet fitting varies due to material variations and assembly tolerances. Please allow additional clearance above the tank for making connections.