Model Range Information
Features of OneFlow®
OneFlow® Anti-Scale System
The OneFlow® Anti-Scale System provides protection from scale formation on internal and external plumbing surfaces. The OneFlow® system may be installed at the point-of-
entry to a building to treat both hot* and cold water, or it can be located directly before a water heater, boiler, or other hot water-using device that requires protection from the ill effects of hard water.
OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles, as water travels through the media filled tank. These precipitated micro-crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to a drain, thereby having a greatly reduced ability to react negatively like dissolved hardness minerals do. The system requires very little maintenance, no backwashing, no salt, and no electricity. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in pipes, water heaters, boilers and on fixtures are no longer a concern.
OneFlow® is not a water softener or a chemical additive (like anti-sealants or sequestrates). It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and years of successful residential and commercial applications. OneFlow® is the one water treatment device that effectively provides scale protection and is a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering chemicals.
- Chemical-free scale prevention and protection – converts hardness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow. an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness.
- Virtually maintenance free – No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add.
- No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater.
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology.
- Improves efficiency of all water using appliances – both hot** and cold.
- Simple sizing & installation – all you need to know is pipe size and the peak flow rate.
- Perfect system for towns or communities where water softeners are banned or restricted.
- Manifold assemblies for easy installation of multi-tank, highflown applications (Can be operated in parallel for full-flow applications.)
- OneFlow. does not remove minerals or add sodium to the water supply.
- OneFlow. can be installed as pre-treatment to reverse osmosis (OneFlow. should be the last stage in treatment unless a point-of-use system is being used downstream.)
** For hot water applications where water temperature is 110°C to 140°C (43°C – 60°C), please see ES-OneFlow-HotWater
Commercial Systems are designed for long runs and high usage. Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit. System must be maintained according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Pre-Treatment for sediment , iron, hydrogen sulfide, manganese, hydrocarbons and copper may be required depending on conditions.
OneFlow® Application Practices
Systems using OneFlow® technology prevent hard water scale formation inside the plumbing system at influent hardness levels of 75 grains per gallon of calcuim carbonate and less. Due to variances in water chemistry, certain asethetic conditions extenral of the plumbing system may not be attained.
OneFlow® is designed for the treatment of potable water that meets the requirements of the current USEPA Safe Drinking Water Act. The addition of soaps, chemicals or cleaners, before or after the OneFlow treatment, may reverse its anti-scale treatment effects and/or create water with heavey residue or spotting potenial. Any adverse conditions cause by the addition of soaps, chemicals or cleaners is the sole responsibility of the end user.
New copper lines need to passivated before placing unit into service. Copper usually originates from new copper plumbing upstream of the OneFlow® system. All new copper plumbing before the system shoulde be allowed to passivate by operating under normal conditions for a peorid of four weeks prior to starting up the system. This will allow the copper surfaces to be fully flushed and develop a natural protective surface. To further minimize any problems with excess copper, avoid applying excess flux on the inner surfaces of the pipe and use a low-corrosivity, water-soluble flux listed under th e ASTM B813 standard. OneFlow® is not designed for use on closed loop systems.