TRAIN WASH RECYCLE
- 3 Stage Filtration Tank.
- Automatic Self Cleaning Filtration.
- Large Capacity Oil Reduction Filter.
- Dosing system Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Small Footprint – 2500 & 1000 mm.
- High Recovery Rate.
- Totally Automatic.
- Does not require Filters or Consumables.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Latest project installed at Brighton train depot in 2015
- Fully automated and integrated into existing Train Wash
- Installed and commissioned in days
- Supplied with GRP cabinet, lighting, heating and ppe
vehicle WASH RECYCLE
Wash Water Recycling can be added to any Wash System with the purpose of reducing machine down time, maintaining performance, keeping effluent disposal to a minimum and most importantly saving money.
Wash Water Recycling operates by recovering dirty water created by parts cleaning systems. The system draws dirty water from the wash tank and utilises the latent heat to evaporate and recover the water, leaving the concentrated contamination behind. The clean water free from contamination and residue is then returned to the tank for reuse. The contaminated waste represents typically less than 5% of the total water volume.
- Removal of oils from wash & rinse solutions
- Compact system design
- Maintains process quality
- Continuous recovery and re use
- Virtually eliminates waste disposal
- Maintains production levels
- Automated control
- No filters or chemicals required
Estimated cost savings based on a wash system disposing of a 500 litre tank weekly.
Wash System Without Wash Water Recycling
Water consumption 500 litres of water £0.50
Electrical consumption To heat water to 70°C from cold refill £2.00
Labour cost 30 minutes tank drain £87.50
30 minutes vacuum and clean
30 minutes water refill
2 hours heat up to 70°C from cold
3.5 hours @ £25/hour direct labour plus overheads
Chemical refill cost 500 litres @ 3% wash chemical concentration
= 15 litres @ £2.00/litre
Effluent discharge cost 500 litres of waste water containing detergent, oil, suspended metal particles and dissolved metals, assuming no consent for drainage to foul sewer. £50.00
Total cost of cleaning and refilling (per week) £140.00
Annual cost (42 weeks per year) £5,880
Wash System With Wash Water Recycling
Electrical consumption Recycling rate of 10 - 15 litres per hour 40 hours x 6 kw/hr x £ 0.05/kw (per week) £12.00
Annual cost 42 working weeks per year £504.00
Toal Cost Saving £5,376 Per Year
The above illustration is for guidance purposes only.
Wash Water Recycling unit specifications
We currently offer 2 standard Wash Water Systems, the Mini which produces 10-15 litres of clean water per hour, and the Max 30 which produces between 30-50 litres of clean water per hour.
Mini Max 30
Clean Water Output 10-15 l/h 30-50 l/h
System Size w x l x h (mm) 450 x 1050 x 1265 1150 x 1300 x 1670
Power Supply 380/415 3 phase 380/415 3 phase
Electrical Rating 6 kw 12 kw
Services Single or 3 phase electricity and compressed air