Guide to choosing a Pressure Vessel
- For drinking / potable water applications, choose WRAS approved vessels.
- For non drinking / non potable water applications choose standard vessels.
- For applications over 45 ºc and under 80 ºc choose hot water vessels.
- Choose vessel diameter.
- Choose vessel height.
- Choose vessel opening options.
Industrial Water Equipment Limited supply an extensive range of pressure Vessels. Please click on a thumbnail to view the product details.
For further information or advise on pressure vessels call us on (0) 1629 55839
Industrial Water Equipment supply Pressure Vessels specifically for the water treatment industry. Typically, the pressure vessels are the holding vessels for ion exchange resins and filtration media, and form the body of the vessel used for water treatment plant such as softening, demineralisation, filtration and dealkalisation plants.
The standard composite pressure vessels operate in the range of up to 10 bar and up to 50ºC maximum temperature. They are supplied on a base. The colour is blue as standard, with black base.
Typical standard pressure vessels available are:
- Polyglass vessels 5" to 13" diameter
- FRP (fibreglass reinforced plastic) 6" to 36" diameter
- Composite vessels 14" to 79" diameter
Vessels have bottom and top threaded openings, with side openings for larger flow rates.
For larger vessels with high flow rates and specific temperature and pressure criteria, Industrial Water Equipment Ltd supply made-to-order large steel vessels.
Please contact us for more details.