Model Range Information
OneFlow Series - High Flow Cartridge
OneFlow® Anti-Scale System
Connection Sizes: 3⁄4" (20mm)
Flow Rates: From 0.5 gpm to 10 gpm (1.9 lpm to 38 lpm)
The OneFlow® Anti-Scale System provides protection from scale formation on internal and external plumbing surfaces. The OneFlow® system is a single cartridge-based system that must be installed on a cold water line prior to a water heating device (water heater or tankless water heater) for single tankless heaters.
OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles. These crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain. The system requires very little maintenance, no backwashing, no salt and no electricity. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in heating elements, pipes, water heaters, boilers and on fixtures are no longer a concern.
OneFlow® is not a water softener. It does not add chemicals. It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and years of successful commercial, residential and food service applications. OneFlow® is the intelligent scale solution and is a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering devices.
- Chemical-free scale prevention and protection - converts hardness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow® an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness
- Virtually maintenance free - No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add or maintain
- No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
- Improves efficiency of all water heating devices and downstream plumbing components.
- Simple sizing & installation – standard 3/4" connections
- Perfect system for restaurants, cafeterias, coffee shops and homes where multiple or single equipment protection is desired for longer equipment life and reduced energy consumption
- Inlet ball valve for easy isolation shutoff and filter changes
- OneFlow® cartridge-based systems are easily maintained; change the cartridge once every two years
- Easily installed mounting bracket included w/filter wrench to allow cartridge change-outs when necessary
The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than one quarter of one percent (0.25%) of lead by weight.
For hot water applications where water temperature is 110°F - 150°F (43°C - 66°C), please consult ES-OneFlow-Hot Water.
A OneFlow® scale prevention system shall be installed on the cold water service line to condition the tap water just prior to the service line feeding the equipment it is designed to protect. The system will be sized for maximum or peak flow rate based on the specification of said equipment. A OneFlow® system may also be installed to protect multiple pieces of equipment from the ill-effects of hard water scale provided the aggregate peak flow rate for each piece of equipment it is protecting has been considered. The system shall be plumbed with a bypass valve to allow isolation of filter housing to allow the bypass of untreated water in the event that service or cartridge replacement be necessary. The installation area should be suitable in size for the housing to be serviced without encumbrance and the system should be installed per the Installation, Operation & Maintenance manual as provided with each system.
The OneFlow® system must not require additional waste water to backwash, flush, or regenerate once put into service. The system shall not require any chemical additives and shall not require electricity for operation.
Note: Copper lines need to be passivized for a minimum of 4 weeks before placing unit into service. Not for use on closed loop systems.
|Water Chemistry & Limitations|
|PH||6.5 to 8.5|
|Hardness (maximum)||75 grains (1300 ppm CaCO3)|
|Temperature||41°F to 100°F (5° to 40°C)|
|Chlorine||< 3 ppm|
|Iron (maximum)||0.3 mg/l|
|Manganese (maximum)||0.05 mg/l|
|Oil & H2S||none allowed|
|Silica (maximum)||10 ppm|
|Maximum Pressure||90psi/620.1 kPa|
|Inlet/Outlet Connections||3/4" FNPT|
|Service Flow Rate||0.5 gpm to 10 gpm (1.9 Ipm to 38 Ipm)|
|Gallon Rating||OFTWH: up to 6 gpm, 24/7/365 for 2 years
for the OFTWHRM.
OFTWHRM cartridge does not have a grain removal capacity, however, other contaminants present in the water will gradually degrade the effectiveness of this cartridge. Change the OFTWHRM cartridge at least once every two years
Independent scientific testing has confirmed Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) technology provides scale reduction of over 95+%. Testing was conducted under protocol based on DVGW W512 test to access control of scale formation.
The overall height and the height of the inlet fitting varies due to material variations and assembly tolerances. Please allow additional clearance above the filter for making connections.