Model Range Information
OneFlow - Residential Whole House
|Model||Connection Size||Maximum Flow Rate (Litres P/H)*|
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
- Chemical free scale prevention and protection – converts hardness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow® an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness
- Virtually maintenance free – No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add
- No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
- Improves efficiency of all water using appliances – both hot* and cold
- Simple sizing & installation
- Perfect system for towns or communities where water softeners are banned or restricted
- OneFlow® - Residential systems do not remove minerals or add sodium to the water supply
- OneFlow® - Residential systems can be installed as a pretreatment to reverse osmosis (OneFlow® should be the last stage in treatment unless a point-of-use system is being used downstream.)
- Systems include a bypass valve for a simplified installation
*Always install OneFlow® Residential systems before the water heating device.
Note: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
|Feed Water Chemistry Requirements|
|pH||6.5 to 8.5|
|Hardness (maximum)||75 grains (1282 ppm CaCO3)*|
|Water Pressure||15psi to 100psi (103 kPa to 6.9 bar)|
|Temperature||40°F to 110°F (5°C to 43°C)|
|Iron (maximum)||0.3 mg/l|
|Manganese (maximum)||0.05 mg/l|
|Copper||< 0.1 mg/l|
|Oil & H2S||None allowed|
|Silica (maximum)||10 ppm|
*Note: These systems prevent hardness related scale formation inside the plumbing system of the home at influent hardness levels of 75 grains per gallon of calcium carbonate and less. Due to variances in water chemistry certain aesthetic conditions external of the plumbing system may not be attained. Water known to have heavy loads of dirt and debris should be pre filtered. Recommended PWFILSED- BB-10-20M-PMT PWHSG-AST-BB-10-1-PR. Copper lines need to be passivised for a minimum of 4 weeks before placing unit into service. Not for use on closed loop systems.
*Exceeding maximum flow can reduce effectiveness and void warranty.
**Pressure drop at maximum service flow rate.