Reverse Osmosis Controllers – OS3030
Reverse Osmosis Controller – OS3030
|Reverse Osmosis Controller – OS3030 (1 conductivity meter, man. Temp. Comp. 4 inputs and 3 outputs).|
|Model||Power in / out|
|OS3030||24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC|
|OS3030||115/24 or 230/24 VAC|
|Reverse Osmosis Controller – OS3030IF (1 conductivity meter, man. Temp. Comp. 5 inputs and 5 outputs).|
|OS3030IF||24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC|
|OS3030IF||115/24 or 230/24 VAC|
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
The unit type OS3030 is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of reverse osmosis plants. The controller is equipped with an conductivity meter without temperature meter. There are six possible stages : “Stand by”, “Production”, “Rinse after production”, “Rinse during standby”, “Rinse during production” and “Maintenance”. Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech or Dutch.
- Simple control utilising easy to follow symbols.
- Built-in audio signal for 12 programmable signal indicators.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site.
- Simple operation by means of a few clear operating symbols.
- Can be used for various sizes of plant.
- 10 programmable stages with several steps in some cases: production, stand-by, rinse after production, rinse during extraction, rinse during stand-by, stop when producing, stop when rising, stop when breakdown, maintenance and stop for maintenance.
- Desalinated water production controlled manually or using level switch.
- Locking of maintenance setting and programming possible by use of code number.
- Input of service telephone number.
- Extensive status report facility using information button.
- 2 inputs: container full and container empty.
- 2 programmable inputs: stop, excess pressure, concentrate, ext. signal switch or low water level.
- 1 optional programmable input (IF circuit board).
- Inputs programmable active open or closed.
- Optional installation of safety switch for high pressure pump.
- 1 connection for conductivity sensor (cell constant programmable from 0,01 to 10,00 cm-1).
- Manual temperature compensation.
- 3 Outputs: High pressure pump, inlet valve, and concentrate rinse valve.
- 2 optional programmable outputs: dosing, extra program, permeate valve or indicator relay (IF circuit board).
- Output relay programmable active under current or not under current.
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter.
- Available for wall-mounting.
- Available (input /output) : 24/24VAC, 115/115VAC, 230/230VAC, 115/24VAC, 230/24VAC