Reverse Osmosis Controllers – OS3020
Reverse Osmosis Controller – OS3020
|Reverse Osmosis Controller – OS3020 (including conductivity cell, 3 inputs and 3 outputs).|
|Model||Power in / out|
|OS3020||24, 115 or 230 VAC|
|OS3020DC||12 or 24 VDC|
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
The unit type OS3020 is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of reverse osmosis plants. The controller is equipped with an conductivity meter without temperature meter. There are four possible stages : “Stand by”, “Production”, “Rinse after production” and “Rinse during standby”. This unit can monitor conductivity and several inputs e.g. level switches, low pressure switch, exceeded pressure and stop. Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Czech or Dutch.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site
- 4 programmable stages (Production, Stand-by, Rinse after production, Interval rinse during Standby).
- Extensive status report facility using information button.
- 2 inputs : low water pressure and tank full
- 1 programmable input for : stop, excess pressure or tank empty.
- 2 powered relay outputs: Inlet valve (fused 8A), High pressure pump (fused 8A).
- 1 relay output (dry contact) : programmable for Alarm or Concentrate valve.
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter
- Available for wall-mounting.
- Available (input /output) : 12VDC/12VDC, 24VDC/24VDC, 24VAC/24VAC, 115VAC/115VAC, 230VAC/230VAC