PG Safety Housed Flow Meters
- Max Flow Rate : 10-440 L/min
- Operating Temperature : 80.00 ºC
- Operating Pressure : 10 BarG
- Tube : TPX plastic, borosilicate glass available as option
- Scale : Black, moulded onto plastic tube
- Float : Duraluminium
- Housing : Polyester coated die cast aluminium with perspex window
- O-ring Seals : Nitrile with Brass, Viton with Stainless steel
- Accuracy : ± 5% FSD (Air and Water calibrations)
- Dimensions : 250 x 95 x 86mm depth
- Installation : In vertical pipeline with flow upwards. Read top edge of float against scale
- Connections : 1/2″ & 1″ BSP female plated Brass or Stainless steel. Optional flanged fittings.
- Exhaust Vent : Platon rear facing blowout vent
Plastic Variable Flow Meters – PG Safety Series
Plastic tube flowmeters in rugged safety housings suitable for unsupported installation in process pipework. Perspex cover retains easy readability but protects operator.