NGX Series Flow Meters
- Easy to use, high visibility scale
- Simple and reliable
- Gas flow measurement
- Operator confidence from float rotation
- Instantaneous response
- Accuracy up to ±1.25% FSD
- Air flow range 5 cm3/min to 150 L/min
- Linear scales, typically 10:1 range
- Glass tube removal without tools
- Option of single or dual alarms
- Option of integral needle valve
- Special scales available on request
Models available for Air, Gas and Water Measurement.
Glass Variable Flow Meters – NGX Series
The NG series are our low cost frames for the standard 100mm scale glass tubes. Ideal for panel mounting, the NG series are supplied with mounting studs and a rear facing exhaust vent to safely exhaust process fluid should a tube fail. Models can have rear facing or in-line process connections and the NGV units have a built in needle valve for flow control. Float and scale visibility is improved through the use of a clear polycarbonate cover set against a white background.