Anaesthetic Glass Variable Flow Meters
- Instantaneous response
- Reliable operation
- High visibility scale fused into flow tube surface
- Float rotation gives operator confidence of correct performance
- Borosilicate glass tube, anti-static coated to prevent problems
- Flow ranges from 10:1 to 150:1 available
- Individual flow calibration
- Standard gases – Air, Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide
- Customised logo available
Anesthetic tubes are made to order.
Glass Variable Flow Meters – Platon Glass VA Tube
The Platon Glass VA Flowmeter Tubes are widely supplied for use on medical equipment such as Anaesthetic trolleys. Available in keyed lengths and colour coded to avoid incorrect installation, standard tubes are calibrated for oxygen, nitrous oxide or air.
Please contact us specifying the gas, flow range, accuracy and tube length required for a specific product and price quotation.