Water Filter / Softener Controllers – ES2030SV
Water Filter / Softener Controller – ES2030SV
|Description||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
The unit type ES2030SV is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of softner or filtering plants (through solenoid valves) and suitable for single and double column installations in alternating, parallel or serial circuits. Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
- Simple control utilizing easy to follow symbols.
- Built-in audio signal for 7 programmed signal indicators.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site.
- Simple operation by means of a few clear operating symbols.
- Can be used for various sizes of plant.
- Capacity values programmable from 1 to 65535 m3 E or from 0.01 to 9999.99 m3.
- Regeneration/rinsing activation by time interval, flow, external switching, real time clock or manual control.
- Time delayed regeneration/rinsing.
- Control of quantity dependent flushing.
- Extensive status report facility using information button. Flush control, regeneration/rinsing time, extra program, filter capacity, total quantity of treated water, current input and outputs status, software version, start time interval, time delayed regeneration/rinsing, service telephone number, input and output programming.
- Input of service telephone number.
- 1 programmable input: water meter, regeneration/rinsing stop, regeneration/rinsing start or regeneration/rinsing agent monitoring.
- 1 optional programmable input (IF circuit board) for water meter, regeneration/rinsing stop, regeneration/rinsing start or regeneration/rinsing agent monitoring.
- Inputs programmable active open or closed.
- 2 optional programmable outputs: extra program, regeneration/rinsing procedure, take-off impulse, signalling or flushing. Output relay programmable active under current or not under current.
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Real time clock with battery back-up.
- SD Card holder for software updates.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter.
- Available for wall-mounting.
- Available (input /output) : 24/24VAC, 115/115VAC, 230/230VAC, 115/24VAC, 230/24VAC