Water Filter / Softener Controllers – ES2050/51
Water Filter / Softener Controller – ES2050/51
|Description||Price Inc VAT||Buy||price_hsort|
|Water Filter / Softener Controller – ES2050 (4 inputs and 11 outputs). Wall Mounted. Power in / out : 24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC||£723.50||723.50|
|Water Filter / Softener Controller – ES2050 (4 inputs and 11 outputs). Wall Mounted. Power in / out : 115/24 or 230/24 VAC||£743.92||743.92|
|Water Filter / Softener Controller – ES2051 (4 inputs and 11 outputs). Panel Mounted. Power in / out : 24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC||£845.96||845.96|
The unit type ES2050 is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of softener plants and suitable for single and double column installations in alternating and parallel circuits. Universally implementable for a wide range of control valves and pilot valves. Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
- Simple control utilising easy to follow symbols.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site.
- Simple operation by means of a few clear operating symbols.
- Can be used for various sizes of plant.
- Capacity values programmable from 1 to 65535 m3
- Regeneration/rinsing activation by time interval, flow, external switching, real time clock or manual control.
- Time delayed regeneration/rinsing.
- Control of quantity dependent flushing.
- Extensive status report facility using information button. Flush control, regeneration/rinsing time, extra program, filter capacity, total quantity of treated water, current input and outputs status, software version, start time interval, time delayed regeneration/rinsing, service telephone number, input and output programming.
- Large green LED-display showing remaining capacity or remaining interval time until next regeneration/rinse.
- Input of service telephone number.
- 4 inputs: water meter, regeneration/rinsing agent monitoring, regeneration/rinsing stop or level switch for storage tank, regeneration/rinsing start.
- 6 powered relay outputs: 2 control valves, 2 home switches and 2 service valves
- 5 relay outputs (dry contact): extra program, regeneration/rinsing procedure, take-off impulse, signalling and flushing.
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter.
- Available for wall-mounting (ES2050) and panel mounting (ES2051).
- Available (input /output) : 24/24VAC, 115/115VAC, 230/230VAC, 115/24VAC, 230/24VAC, 240/24VAC