Ultrafiltration Controller - UF2050
|Ultra Filtration Controller – UF2050 (Wall Mounted - 4 inputs and 11 outputs).|
|Model||Power in / out|
|UF2050||24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC|
|UF2050||115/24, 230/24 or 240/24 VAC|
|Ultra Filtration Controller – UF2051 (Panel Mounted - 4 inputs and 11 outputs).|
|UF2051||24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC|
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
The unit type UF2050 is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of ultra filtration plants. There are eleven possible stages : "Stand by", "Filtration", "Filtration 2", "Pre flush", "Air scour", "Flush 1", "Backwash", "Enhanced Backwash 1", "Enhanced backwash 2", "Enhanced backwash 3" and "Flush 2". There is a “top/bottom“ mode available for filtration and backwash step. This unit can monitor several inputs: high and low level switch for clean water tank, low level switch for raw water tank / differential pressure switch, filtration start/stop switch and an overpressure switch. Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German or Dutch.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site
- Programming a service telephone number possible.
- Large green LCD-display showing remaining time for the current stage
- 11 programmable stages ("Stand by", "Filtration", "Filtration 2", "Pre flush", "Air scour", "Flush 1", "Backwash", "Enhanced Backwash 1", "Enhanced backwash 2", "Enhanced backwash 3" and "Flush 2") with programmable times and activation of relay outputs
- Top/bottom mode for filtration and backwash
- Extensive status report facility using information button.
- 4 digital inputs : high level clean water tank, low level clean water tank, low level raw water tank, filtration start and overpressure
- 11 relay outputs : 1 potential free output programmable for stages or alarm output and all others free programmable for each stage
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter
- Available for wall-mounting (UF2050) and panel mounting (UF2051).
- Available (input /output) : 24VAC/24VAC, 115VAC/115VAC, 230VAC/230VAC, 115VAC/24VAC, 230VAC/24 VAC and 240VAC/24VAC