Ultrafiltration Controller - UF3020
|Ultra Filtration Controller – UF3020 (4 inputs and 3 outputs).|
|Model||Power in / out|
|UF3020||24,115 or 230 VAC|
|UF3020DC||12 or 24 VDC|
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
The unit type UF3020 is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of ultra filtration plants. There are six possible stages : "Stand by", "Filtration", "Pre flush", "Flush 1", "Backwash" and "Flush 2". This unit can monitor several inputs: high switch for clean water tank, low level switch for raw water tank and an overpressure switch. Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German or Dutch.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site
- 6 programmable stages ("Stand by", "Filtration", "Pre flush", "Flush 1", "Backwash" and "Flush 2") with programmable times and activation of relay outputs
- Extensive status report facility using information button.
- 3 digital inputs : high level clean water tank, low level raw water tank and overpressure
- 3 relay outputs: free programmable for each stage
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter
- Available for wall-mounting.
- Available (input /output) : 12VDC/12VDC, 24VDC/24VDC, 24VAC/24VAC, 115VAC/115VAC, 230VAC/230VAC