Photometer for Free Chlorine
Designed to measure the free chlorine content of water, the Hanna Photometer for Free Chlorine is ideal for use in the production of a wide range of products.
Offering high levels of accuracy as well as being water resistant, portable and easy to use, this meter is hugely popular with operators across the food, laboratory and water industry.
A measurement range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm free chlorine makes it the optimum solution for quick, efficient and economical chlorine measurement.
- Food: ensuring the quality of the water used in salad washing processes
- Laboratory: plastics, paints, solvents, medicines, antiseptics
- Water: measuring free chlorine content in water samples
- Clear display messages make the instrument quick and easy to operate.
- The powerful Cal Check calibration function means that there is no need to return the instrument to the laboratory to check its efficiency. Samples can be checked and validation confirmed at the press of a button.
- Positive locking system ensures the cuvette is located in the same position each and every time is it placed in the measurement cell.
- Auto shut off feature turns meter off after 10 minutes of non-use to save battery life.
- Fully water resistant
- Clear easy to use function buttons
- Direct readout of parameter measured
- Calibration check solution available – HI 96701-11
Designed for precision
With the Hanna calibration check validation function, users can verify the performance of the meter quickly and easily at any time. Using Hanna NIST traceable standards, it takes just a few moments to check the accuracy of the instrument and to recalibrate as and when necessary.
All new instruments are factory calibrated at source and the electronic and optical design of the Hanna photometers minimises the need for frequent calibration. The Hanna calibration check further minimises the frequency with which instruments need to be returned to the calibration laboratory for full servicing.