Cintropur Centrifugal Filter NW 800
|Cintropur Centrifugal Filter NW800||NW 800 Technical Data|
|NW 800 Assembly Instructions||NW 800 Replacement Filter Sleeves|
|NW 800 Spares & Parts|
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
Inlet / Outlet Connection Size – 3″
Made entirely from top quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR filters are ideal for use with food products and drinking water. The CINTROPUR vane changes the liquid flow using centrifugal motion, forcing the larger particles down into the lower bowl, depending on the chosen filter sleeve micron-size.
- Protection of sanitary networks supplied with domestic water, rainwater or well water.
- Filtration of water before softener, reverse osmosis or treatment by ultraviolet.
- Protection of sanitary networks, machine tools and all industrial machinery for water treatment.
- Filtration of water before high pressure cleaning machines (100 to 200 bar / 1500 to 3000 psi) and very high pressure cleaning machines (1500 to 2500 bar / 21000 to 35000 psi).
- Filtration of watering (spraying) installations.
- Filtration of water for animals.
- Filtration of rainwater and well water.
- High and constant flow rate.
- Low pressure drop.
- Centrifugal prefiltration with a cyclonal effect.
- Robustness and reliability.
- Fast and easy flushing out.
- Permanent visual control of the filter sleeve (transparent bowl).
- Exclusive system, ecological and not expensive (filter sleeve).
- Avg. flowrate dP=0.2 bar: 5.5m3/hr
- Max working pressure: 16 bar
- Maximum Water Temp: 50ºC
- Filter sleeve fitted: 25u