UV Water Filter - Weedeco E - ME Series
Reliable UV disinfection “without side effects” for the production of ultra pure water or distillate-like water.
Enterprises from the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and semiconductor industry require ultra pure water for the production process (purified water PW, HPW, UPW). The UV system WEDECO E/ME has been specially developed for these high requirements.
The special characteristic is the inline principle: The water flows through a quartz glass reactor and is irradiated from outside. Thus the preparation process is kept completely closed, free from built-in parts in the process medium and virtually without pressure loss. Since this is a purely physical disinfection technique, no additives are put into to the water. As part of the production of ultra pure water, the WEDECO E/ME system is outstandingly suited for disinfection as well as for ozone remnant destruction.
With the type series E, all system components (quartz reactor and electro-technology) are integrated in a compact stainless steel housing. With the ME systems, the electro-technology is in a separate control cabinet. The reactor consists of a quartz glass pipe with external UV emitters and reflectors arranged parallel to the flow.
- Very high disinfection performance thanks to “positive irradiation geometry”
- Very low pressure loss (free of dead space)
- No built-in parts in the process medium
- Pharmaceutical/ultra pure water design fulfils the requirements in accordance with GMP and FDA directives
- Simple installation
- Resistant against CIP/SIP operations thanks to selected materials and sensor with measuring window tube
- Adaptable to material specifications