UV Water Filters – Cintropur 2000 UV Filter
|Cintropur 2000 UV Water Filter||Technical Data|
|Installation Manual||Spares & Parts|
|Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
Thanks to its simplicity and efficiency, water sterilisation by UV radiation has developed extensively in the recent years. UV radiation at 253.7 nm is part of the solar radiation, and is reproduced artificially. UV radiation thus produced is of much greater intensity than sunlight – therefore suitable for water sterilisation.
This particular disinfection method is known as one demolishing legionella, microbes, bacteria, viruses and protozoa, while having no negative impacts on the environment. This is the ideal method to remove micro-organisms from water, and thus make it potable in terms of bacteriology.Water treated in this way cannot be regarded as of drinking quality unless its chemical properties are compliant to relevant standards.
- Rainwater: UV-sterilisation of rainwater will allow for a wider range of application and safe use.
- Drilling water, boreholes: UV-sterilisation of well water will prevent any pathogenic contamination.
- Tap water: UV-sterilisation of tap water will ensure premium quality water satisfying even the highest demands.
- Spring water, surface water: UV-sterilisation of such waters will provide constant water quality in terms of bacteriology.
- Water stored in tanks (in caravans, boats, etc.) UV-sterilisation will preserve the healthiness of water kept in tanks.
Areas of use
- Residential baths and showers
- Food preparation jobs
- American refrigerators
- Chilled water fountains
- Rinsing food
- Provision of livestock, e.g. chickens, rabbits, ducks, etc., with drinking water containing no pathogenic micro-organisms
- Easy installation and use; 100% physical disinfection by means of UV sterilisation.
- Natural treatment of water without adding chemicals – thus eliminating the risk of overdosing.
- No unpleasant tastes or odours in the water
- Proven effectiveness against micro-organisms imposing hazard on human health.
- No toxic by-products will develop.
- Reduced need for maintenance.
Cintropur UV advantages
- More compact than any other UV-device
- A built-in flow reducer guarantees optimal treatment
- A practical maintenance chart for an easier maintenance process
- Each component of premium quality
- Professional construction
- Efficient treatment confirmed by biodosimetry tests
- Capacity range: 1 to 10 m3/h
- Equipment : basic or full option available
- Possibility of combining UV + mechanical filter and activated carbon.