Leak Detection Units - Beacon Sounders
A range of external sounder and beacon panels to suit every need. Designed to work with our alarm panel to offer remote alarm signalling. Great for areas where the audio/visual output on the main panel may not be seen or heard.
- Powered through the main alarm panel using a 12VDC supply, eliminating the need to use a NICEIC approved electrician.
- Simple plug and play connection makes it easy to install.
- Super bright flashing LED beacon can be seen from far away (full range that the beacon can be seen is over 30m).
- 102dB sounder (measured at 1m from the panel) meaning it will be heard at a good distance away.
- Automatically resets when the leak has been fixed and the master panel is clear.
- IP65 rated enclosure allows it to be installed in most semi protected environments even outside in sheltered areas.
What does the product do?
Both the Beacon Alarm and the Beacon/Sounder Alarm can be connected to any of our alarm panels. Should the master panel detect a leak, the beacon will flash and the sounder sound.
How does it work?
These panels simply plug straight into any of the alarm panels using a 4 core alarm cable. As soon as the master panel has an alarm triggered a signal is sent straight to the Beacon alarm illuminating the ultra bright beacon and sounding the 102 dB sounder.
Summary of features
- Very bright LED beacon (visible for 30m plus)
- 102 dB sounder
- No local power required as power is taken directly from the master panel.
- Automatically resets as soon as the master panel resets.
|Beacon||Super Bright LED|
|Sounder||102 dB @ 1m|
|Input Voltage||12VDC (selv) 50mA|
|Operating Temperature||-18°C to 50°C|
|Connection Cable Rating||4 core 0.2mm² conductor|