Stainless Steel Filter Housing – 7 to 10 bar Inverted Bottom
The 61 Series multi cartridge housing is available with 3, 5, 10, 15 and 19 element stacks up to 40” long. The top opening style is equipped with a Cast Vee clamp as standard for pressures up to 10 bar g.
These housings are widely used where low capital cost is of prime importance. Being floor mounted and therefore free standing, these housings will suit most pre-filtration applications. Bolted closures are an option available for all models.
The 61 Series will accept either standard Double Open End or Single Open End cartridges. This includes the full range of industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500µm with nominal lengths of 10, 20, 30 and 40”.
Accessories available include pressure gauge and vent valve kits, drain valves and bolt down plates.
- Free standing, easy to install design
- Universal cup allows the use of plug in (Code 3, Code 8 and Code A) or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Vee clamp closures use unique ‘W’ style seal for reliable leak free operation (Not available on 6119)
- High quality cast Vee band clamps for safety and security (Not available on 6119)
- Cast compression nut with integral PTFE washer for easy, hand tight cartridge sealing
- Wide range of connection sizes and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- PED and ATEX Compliant
Features and Benefits
- Integral vent, clean and dirty drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout
- Universal cup enables choice of plug in (Code 3, Code 8 and Code A) or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Every housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Available in 316L Stainless Steel
- Full housing customisation service available
- Internally and externally electropolished as standard
|Description||Price Inc VAT||Buy|