RO MEMBRANES BY SIZE - 4040 - 4 inch x 40 inch
The main benefits of using Industrial Water Equipments Range of RO membranes are as follows.
- Best price guarantee
- Buy from a trusted professional Water Treatment company Industrial Water Equipment ltd who’s tech team will advise you if required.
- Directly replaces any 4” x 40” RO membranes.
- Produces less waste water.
- Always available from UK Stock.
- Low pressure required.
- More efficient than other more expensive membranes.
- Higher flow Capacities.
- Individually quality tested.
- Directly replaces Toray, Axaeon, Hydronautics and Dow membranes (plus others).
|Model||Active Membrane Area ft2(m2)||Average Permeated Flow GPD (m3/d)||Stable Rejection Rate ( %)||Minimum Rejection Rate (%)|
|Testing Pressure||225psi (1.55Mpa)|
|Temperature of Testing Solution||25℃|
|Concentration of Testing Solution (NaCl)||2000ppm|
|pH Value of Testing Solution||7.5|
|Recovery Rate of Single Membrane Element||15|
|Operation Limits and Conditions|
|Max. Working Pressure||600psi4.14Mpa|
|Max. Feed water Flow||75gpm(17m3/h) (8040), 16gpm(3.6m3/h) (4040,4021)|
|Max. Feed water Temperature||45℃|
|Max. Feed water SDI15||5|
|Residual Chlorine Concentration of Feedwater||0.1ppm|
|pH Range of Feedwater during Continuous Operation||310|
|PH Range of Feedwater during Chemical Cleaning||212|
|The Max. Pressure Drop of a Single Membrane Element||15psi (0.1Mpa)|
RO Membranes by size – 4040 – 4″ x 40″
Industrial Water Equipments new BW4040 Membranes are specifically designed for the production of pure water for a huge range of industrial applications. Directly replaces Toray, Axaeon, Hydronautics and Dow membranes (plus others).