AWS Dosing Pumps – HC 897 Series
- Heavy Duty Constant Flow Solenoid Driven Dosing Pump
- PTFE diaphragm and ball check valves
- Stroke frequency control 0 ~ 100%
- Constant / On-Off dosing mode
- Analogue Controls
- Single LED display status
- Dual frequency range: 0 ~100% – 0 ~20%
- On-Off power switch
- Air Bleed valve for priming
- Low-Level control facility
- Supplied with horizontal and vertical mount brackets
- Reinforced PPE housing
- Supplied with complete accessory Kit (ref. list)
- Power Supply: 230V±10% – 50/60hz
- IP 65 protection
HC897 is a constant flow rate solenoid driven dosing pump, is supplied standard with PTFE diaphragm, PTFE balls and Viton seals and the pump operate at 150 pulses/minutes.
Designed for either continuous or intermittent operation, they are a reliable means of conveying strong chemicals under precise control into water treatment and process systems. This pump work with a stroke frequency control 0 – 100% and the standard power supply is 230vAC and 110vAC 50/60 Hz.
Constant mode: The pump flow rate is adjusted via a strokes frequency knob. The pump will constantly perform the dosing operation according to the flow rate selected by the selected frequency.
Double scale adjustment: for accurate control of flow, a pump pulses reduction selector from 0-100% to 0-20%
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|