Cooling Tower Controller T101/100
- Input Pulse or Internal Timer Control
- May be connected to a contacting head water meter for proportional dosing
- Proportional Dosing (100 version)
- Proportional Bleed and Dosing (101 version)
- 2 Versions
- Model 100 – Proportional / timed dosing
- Model 101 – Proportional / timed bleed and dose
- Or can be configured for regular timed dosing
- (Optional) Can be supplied complete with mounted peristaltic pump
Our tried and tested controller.
Accepts a programmable number of pulses from a water meter and then operate a relay timer for a programmable period.
The relay can be used to operate a solenoid valve to control dosing via brominator or by the addition of a pump (peristaltic or solenoid) will dose a volume of inhibitor or biocide as required.
|Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|