UV Water Filter - Trojan UV Logic
The TrojanUVLogic™ is the cornerstone of Trojan's industrial product line. The TrojanUVLogic™ is a robust, highly versatile, UV water treatment system with broad capabilities for many industrial applications. It is available in numerous configurations and has proven its reliability in thousands of installations on six continents.
The TrojanUVLogic™ comes fully equipped with features other manufacturers consider optional. Standard Equipment on Trojan UV Systems:
- SiC photo diode UV sensor
- UV intensity display with 4-20mA output
- Individual lamp status display and alarms
- Elapsed time display and alarms
- High temperature monitoring and alarms
- Remote monitoring and control capability
- Purpose-designed, electronic power supply
- FDA-approved sealing materials Comprehensive, pre-delivery electronic and hydrostatic pressure testing
- Full, pre-delivery assembly, including quartz sleeves, lamps and sleeves
- TOC reduction
- Ozone destruction
- Chlorine/Chloramines Destruction
Compact and efficient - Simple to install in space restricted areas, TrojanUVLogic™ systems consume less space, cost less to operate, and perform more efficiently than any other comparable UV product.
New lamp technology - TrojanUVLogic™ systems use fewer lamps to generate a given UV performance level, a function of our powerful new UV lamp technology. What does that mean to you? A smaller footprint, simplified maintenance, and lower operating costs.
Trojan lamp laboratory facilitates validation - Our unique state-of-the-art lamp laboratory allows us to validate UV lamp output and operating characteristics in water-based environments - so you know your lamps will work properly. Our testing laboratory also enables us to provide you with validated replacement lamps, ensuring that your system operates over time as effectively as it did on day one.