Grease & Fat
Uric Acid Degrader
Biotechnology – Fridge Slime Prevention
|Fridge gel build up||Condensate gel|
|Refrigerator and fridge leak||Gel accumilation|
|Drain gel||Commercial fridge blockages|
|Fridge trouble||Fridge condensate gel|
|Fridge flooding||Fridge blockages|
The natural solution to fridge breakdowns gel blockages; improving customer experience and revenue protection.
- Discretely installed on the affected drain line
- Disrupts the resident bacteria from producing the ‘exopolysaccharide’ gel fridge gel
- Automatically doses IWE’s proprietorial bio-fluid
- The natural bio-fluid works with IWE’s other biological products
- Each unit pro-actively managed by IWE’s own engineers
- Fit and forget, FridgeFreeTM is battery operated
- Ensures free running drains by preventing fridge slime blockages
- Prevents fridge floods , and therefore minimises trip hazards and lost stock
- Does not require expensive mains power
- Saves money on expensive reactive drainage call-outs, and protects revenue.
- Ensures customers peace of mind
Gel blockages are a common problem in refrigerator condensate drain lines. FridgeFree is installed on the affected drain line as far from the connection to the main drain as possible to ensure maximum coverage. In some circumstances a double-headed pump can be used to provide effective treatment at two points on the same chiller bank.