Single Parameter Check - Free Chlorine
- Handheld Colorimeter
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits EPA approved DPD method
- ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading accuracy
- 0.01 ppm resolution
- Large, easy-to-read digits
- Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter Designed to work with Hanna’s powder reagents
- Small size, big convenience The Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on-the-spot analysis
- Single-button operation: zero and measure
- Swimming pools and spas
- Fruit and vegetable sanitation
- Drinking water and quality control checks
The HI701 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution, while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The Hanna HI701 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
This Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm and ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading accuracy. It also uses an EPA approved DPD method.
The contoured style of the Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI701 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy|
|Range||0.00 to 2.50 ppm|
|Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F||±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading|
|Light Source||LED @ 525 nm|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||after two minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Method||adaptation of USEPA method 330.5, DPD method|