Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Platon GMT metal tube flowmeters are magnetically coupled VA meters for gasses. Requiring no external power they are robustly constructed for heavy duty, with flanged connections on 1⁄2″ to 4″ line sizes, and screwed BSP connections on 1⁄2″, 1″ & 2″ units. Within the tapered flow tube, fluid flow lifts the metering element, which contains a magnet. The external pointer follows the magnetic field and indicates flow against a clear 150th scale. Standard units are calibrated for air or water, but scales can be produced to suit other fluids and process conditions.
For other gases, and for flow measurement at different temperatures and pressures, call Sales who will arrange a custom scale to your requirements. You will need to quote your fluid type, SG, viscosity, pressure, temperature and the units preferred.
*Gas ranges marked with an asterisk are Low Pressure Drop units, designed for applications such as Digester and Biological gas flows, or anywhere where pressure drop is critical.
- Flow Rate : 5-16667 L/min
- Operating Pressure : 100 BarG for Stainless Steel, 75 BarG for Brass (or as flange rating)
- Operating Temperature : 200 ºC (or 50 ºC for low pressure drop models)
- Accuracy : ±2% FSD
- Wetted Materials : Stainless Steel or Brass
- Float Material : Stainless steel, or PVC on Low pressure drop units
- Guides : Stainless steel
- Connections : Flanges DIN PN16 or Screwed BSP female
- Overall Length : 250mm for 1/2″ to 2″ units
- Flow Range : 10:1 typical, see tables
- Protection : IP65
- Flow Scale : 100mm long, 150th typical
- Standard Conditions : 1.013bar & 20ºC (ATP)1
- Installation : Vertical with flow upward