Single Parameter Check – Bromine
- Handheld Colorimeter
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits DPD method
- Accuracy ±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading
- 0.1 ppm resolution
- Large, easy-to-read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter Designed to work with Hanna’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Built- in reaction timer
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for Water quality
- Swimming pools/hot tub sanitisation
The HI716 Checker®HC is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure Bromine. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI716 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
Step One – Add a sample to the included cuvette(s).
Step Two – Insert sample into the Checker®HC and press button to zero.
Step Three – Remove sample and add reagent packet.
Step Four – Reinsert sample, press and hold the button for 3 seconds to start reaction timer. reading will be taken automatically and the results displayed.
The HI716 uses an adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method. The reaction between bromine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
|Image||Name||Price Inc VAT||Buy||price_hsort|
|Reagents for HI716 Bromine Checker||£13.56||13.56|
|Single Parameter Check - Bromine||£72.00||72|
|Range||0.0 to 8.0 ppm|
|Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F||±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading|
|Light Source||LED @ 525 nm|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||after ten minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Method||adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method. The reaction between bromine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample|