Cooling Tower Controllers
Cooling Tower Controller - AS3035
|Cooling Tower Controller – AS3035 (1 conductivity meter, man. Temp. Comp. 4 inputs and 3 outputs).|
|Model||Power in / out|
|AS3035||24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC|
|AS3035||115/24 or 230/24 VAC|
|Cooling Tower Controller – AS3035IF (1 conductivity meter, man. Temp. Comp. 5 inputs and 5 outputs).|
|AS3035IF||24/24, 115/115 or 230/230 VAC|
|AS3035IF||115/24 or 230/24 VAC|
The unit type AS3035 is universal applicable for automatic monitoring and control of cooling tower plants. The controller is equipped with an conductivity meter without temperature meter. There are six possible stages : "Stand by", "Service", "Flush", "Flush Stop", "Flush blocked" and "Shot dosing". Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options. The programmed configuration will be stored into non volatile memory and therefore not be affected by power loss.
- User operated programming using double row of illuminated LCD display.
- Display text in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish or Dutch.
- Simple control utilising easy to follow symbols.
- Built-in audio signal for 9 programmable signal indicators.
- Adaption to user specific requirements by means of options programmable on site.
- Simple operation by means of a few clear operating symbols.
- Locking of programming possible by use of a code number.
- Flushing depending on water meter, conductivity and both water meter and conductivity.
- Input of service telephone number.
- Extensive status report facility using information button.
- 2 inputs (fixed function) : water meter and dosing tank 1 empty.
- 2 programmable inputs : block flushing, dosing tank 2 empty, stop.
- 1 optional programmable input (IF circuit board) : level switch in tank, stop
- Inputs programmable active open or closed.
- 1 connection for conductivity sensor (cell constant programmable from 0,01 to 10,00 cm-1).
- Manual temperature compensation.
- 2 relay outputs with fixed function : flush valve (powered), dosing output (dry contact).
- 1 programmable relay output (dry contact): shot dosing, alarm
- 2 optional programmable relay outputs (dry contact): flush valve, shot dosing, alarm, flow pulse. (IF circuit board).
- Output relay programmable active under current or not under current.
- Secure from power failure as all data is stored long-term without battery.
- Efficient micro controller with watchdog, illegal operation code and cycle monitoring.
- Safeguarded from EMC by galvanic separation between microcontroller and in- and output circuits and also by additional interference suppression filter.
- Available for wall-mounting.
- Available (input /output) : 24/24VAC, 115/115VAC, 230/230VAC, 115/24VAC, 230/24VAC